Texas Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers
We can start you in the right direction and get you on the Pathway to Recovery.
The Pathway To Recovery's drug and alcohol treatment program can vary in length of time depending on the severity of the drug addiction or alcoholism. On average, our inpatient drug and alcohol rehab program ranges from four to nine weeks and we also offer extended aftercare. We have convenient locations just south of Houston, Texas.
Do you have a problem with drugs and alcohol? Does someone you know need help?
If you or someone you know is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, call our Admissions Department 24 hours a day for a confidential assessment with one of our Intake Coordinators. Our staff will answer all your questions about our alcohol and drug rehab program, the disease of addiction and its impact on the family.
Pathway To Recovery accepts most private insurance including but not limited to: Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, United Healthcare, and Value Options. Call us today and find out if your insurance will cover your stay with us. Click here to see if your insurance will cover you or your family member's stay at Pathway To Recovery. Sorry, currently not accepting Medicare or Medicaid.
- When you call, you will speak with an Intake Coordinator who will schedule you for a brief and confidential assessment with one of our Counselors.
- Once the assessment is completed, the Admissions Counselor will determine the most appropriate level of care for you. If the Counselor recommends inpatient treatment at Pathway to Recovery, he or she will book a date for you to come in. With three convenient outpatient classes Monday through Friday, Pathway To Recovery will fit YOUR schedule for outpatient drug and alcohol rehab.
Clinical Diagnostic Evaluation
A Clinical Diagnostic Evaluation is a multidisciplinary, medically-based assessment process designed to determine whether or not an individual meets diagnostic criteria for a substance related disorder or another psychiatric condition. This is designed to evaluate the needs of someone who is concerned about their use of substances and how their substance use might be impacting their overall health and functioning. Particular attention is given to various social and environmental issues, psychiatric conditions, including mood disorders, chronic pain, psychological and cognitive functioning and personality issues and their relationship to substance use.
The goal of the Pathway to Recovery Clinical Diagnostic Evaluation is to:
- Determine whether or not the client is manifesting signs and symptoms of a substance related disorder or another psychiatric condition.
- Assess the client’s degree of physical, social, psychological, or cognitive impairment and, if requested, evaluate the client’s current suitability for returning to work in a safety sensitive position.
- Recommend appropriate continuing care or treatment options to help restore the client’s health and functioning.
Admissions Information:Click Here To Email
Call for information 24 hours a day
Toll Free: 888-300-3697
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Services We Offer near Houston, Texas
Pathway To Recovery offers a 12 Step based treatment program. Please visit our Men's or Women's Treatment sections
or contact us with any questions regarding our drug and alcohol treatment services in Texas. All 3 of our drug and alcohol treatment centers are only minutes away from the Houston, Texas area. We offer the following services:
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient
- Supportive Outpatient
Visitation Hours and Visitation Rules
Friday 5PM -8PM, Family Focus Group 6PM -8PM
Saturday 12PM to 6PM
Sunday 12PM to 3PM
- All visitors must sign in. By signing in, visitors agree to abide by Federal and State privacy laws*.
- Any visitor that is under the influence or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave. Measures will be taken to ensure that no individual who is intoxicated will operate a motor vehicle.
- Visitors must be modestly dressed. Visitors wearing clothing that is deemed revealing by staff will be asked to cover up or leave.
- Public displays of affection are not allowed.
- Visitors shall not bring drugs, alcohol, weapons, explosives, cell phones, electronic devices, pets, bags, purses or any other item that staff deems inappropriate. Phones and purses should be left in visitors vehicles.
- All items brought to clients must be checked in with staff.
- Visitors must observe the designated smoking areas.
- Visitation may only take place in the group room or outside at the picnic tables or deck.
- Visitation will not take place in vehicles, bedrooms, dorms, laundry room/workout area, offices or anyplace that is not easily visible to staff or any other place that staff deems inappropriate.
- Visitors are not allowed in bedrooms or dorms at any time.
- Visitation ends promptly at 6PM on Saturdays and 3PM on Sundays unless otherwise stated by Counseling or Administrative staff.
*It is the policy of Pathway to Recovery, Inc. to actively protect each client’s right to privacy as guaranteed by law (HIPAA, MHDDCA, TMHC, TMPA). The communication of information regarding a client or a client’s treatment to anyone not approved by the client or involved in their treatment could be a violation of these laws and could be subject to severe penalties. In visiting Pathway to Recovery, it is required that you agree to maintain strict confidentiality concerning any information you obtain during your visit.
© 2013. Pathway To Recovery, Texas Drug and Alcohol Treatment Facilities.